[Cynnabar] Meeting Location

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 12 14:55:30 UTC 2015

Below is the note from the meeting in regards to our meeting location.
Because of this we need to to decide on a course of action.  As I see it we
have three options:

1) Find a new meeting place
2) Find a new meeting time
3) Find both a new meeting place and time.

What are people's thoughts?  We have less than a month to decide on this
and make the appropriate changes.  Thank you.

~Ermenrich

As of* September *we need* either a new Meeting Site *or to* change our
Day *to meet.  Classic Cup Café will no longer be open Sunday or
Monday evenings.  The
owner says that Tuesdays and Thursdays are both open.

We need to find a spot ASAP.  Ms. Arina might be willing to move Craft
Night in the short run if we cannot quickly find another location for Monday
.

If YOU know of a place we could meet please tell the whole Barony via email
barony at cynnabar.org.