[Cynnabar] Meeting Location

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 12 15:27:33 UTC 2015

Here's a list that might be helpful as we think about possible meeting
spaces.

Based on what I've heard in the past from Cynnabar members, the ideal site
offers:

   - Availability on Monday evenings from 7:00-9:00 pm
   - Space for up to 25 people to sit together
   - No charge (or low cost) for us to use
   - Quiet atmosphere where everyone can hear
   - Convenient parking
   - Central location in Cynnabar
   - Food and drink (for those who otherwise don't have a chance to eat
   after work)
   - No pressure on anyone to spend money

If I've missed anything, feel free to add it.