[Cynnabar] Group Name Registration, 50 Year.

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Dec 2 12:04:29 UTC 2015

Cynnabar, registration of Group Names for 59 Year celebration is now open.
You may see the post in your FB feed. This registration sets the name you
will use if,  softer January 1, you want to register yourself to attend AND
want to camp with Cynnabar. Just like Pennsic...

Shall I register the Barony of Cynnabar?

I will do this by Friday morning if no compelling reason not to is
presented.
Anyone see a reason NOT to register?

Thanks for input here or on our GB page, where I have placed this notice.