[Cynnabar] Non-Fighter Party (February 28)

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Feb 2 19:50:25 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone!

While the fighters are at fighter retreat, let's get together and do
something to support them (while having some fun of our own)!

Lady Ilse Strauss and I are hosting a party for anyone who isn't attending
the fighter retreat at her home on Saturday, February 28. At the party, we
will be making more fighter tabards to replenish our depleted stock. We
will also have a demonstration of pre-seventeenth century beauty treatments
from Her Ladyship Heodez Sofonisba di Talento Minotto, who gave a similar
presentation for us at Pennsic this summer. It was super-fun and relaxing!

If you're planning to come, please fill out the R.S.V.P. form here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Buu0nqDHBzXibouKSzihiNoLQ599fsVsS058PlWMgwg/viewform>,
so we know how many people to plan for. The form also has Lady Ilse's
address and a list of things you may want to bring with you.

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Kasha Alekseeva