[Cynnabar] Midrealm Scroll Blank Challenge

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jan 5 18:13:51 UTC 2015

Hello, scribes (and aspiring scribes) of Cynnabar!

Do you know about the Midrealm Scroll Blank Challenge
<http://webpages.charter.net/hiordis/mksbc/>? This challenge helps supply
the Kingdom with much-needed scroll blanks, and it's a good opportunity for
Cynnabar to help out (and gain renown!). We'd love to see a large number of
scroll blanks from Cynnabar turned in.

To that end, our A&S Minister, Ann Asplund (Arina de Träntorp), will be
hosting scroll workshops on Tuesday nights from tomorrow until the deadline
on February 14. Each workshop will consist of a short demo and then
considerable work time, with the goal of having each person complete a
blank scroll. Bring your own materials (pencil, ruler, paper (smooth),
eraser, water colors and brushes) if you have them. I encourage all of you
to attend.

Respectfully yours in service,
Kasha Alekseeva