[Cynnabar] Pennsic -- tent sizes

Rhys Hunter via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jul 5 22:27:16 UTC 2015

Greetings all.

If you plan to go to Pennsic and are camping with us, please email me your
tent size. Just send me a return email to tigwyn at gmail.com.  Please don't
tell me on Facebook as t'hings on Facebook are difficult to track and
organize and I don't want anyone to fall through the cracks.

If you have camped with us before and have the same tent, please email me
"same tent as last year" as we will have all those tent sizes.

We need the tent sizes every year so Sir Straum and I can figure out the
jigsaw puzzle' that is laying out our camp at Pennsic.  We are located in a
great spot but the dimensions of our land varies every year so it is always
a challenge.

Also, if you have a CPAP machine, please let me know that as well.

If you have any other Pennsic camp questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Tigwyn