[Cynnabar] Last-Minute Demo Request - NEXT WEEK

Shoshana Jackson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 8 22:37:45 UTC 2015

Greetings, lovely friends!
A friend with whom I once worked is now working for Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan.  She has a camp (in Ypsilanti) that is having a medieval-themed daycamp next week and wondered if a group of people could come out for a demo (talking, teaching, or providing a craft opportunity).  She requests Tue, Wed, or Thu, but timing is flexible (it's a day-camp, so like school-day hours).  The camp is being held at the Ypsi Regional Center (at 444 James L Hart Pkwy).  I let her know that this is extremely short notice, but I would ask around anyway.  This doesn't have to be a very big demo, from the sound of it; just a few people should be fine.
Her name is Rachael Hoffenblum and she can be reached at RHoffenblum at gshom.org.  (Daye, I have also given her your email address.)
Thanks for considering!
Chaya-Simcha bat Yonah

| Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell