[Cynnabar] Sign Up for Midrealm Shifts at Pennsic

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jul 9 13:21:47 UTC 2015

Hello, Cynnabar!

Our redoubtable overlords, the King and Queen of the Midrealm, have
requested our help at Pennsic. They need *at least* three volunteers from
Cynnabar to perform the following tasks:

   1. Help with Midrealm Camp setup (Monday, July 27, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm)
   2. One hour of Peer Desk service (past Royalty, Chivalry, Pelicans,
   Laurels, and Masters of Defense only)
   3. One hour of gate duty

To sign up for #2 or #3, go to http://pennsic.castlewalls.com/. To sign up
for #1, respond to this email or let me or Ermenrich know some other way.

Please sign up for these shifts by 5:00 pm tomorrow (Friday, July 10).

I know that Pennsic seems far away now, but Their Majesties need to plan
ahead! (And Ermenrich and I have to let them know who is volunteering ASAP.
>__> )

Sincerely yours in service,
Kasha Alekseeva,
Baroness of Cynnabar