[Cynnabar] Meeting Minutes for 7/13/2015

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jul 14 14:15:56 UTC 2015

I do not think Gregoire believes that rapier and armored combat fighters
will be participating simultaneously.
I think the surprise was that everything had been scheduled together and it
had appeared that Cynnabar was no longer involved with ownership over the
armored champions tourney, which it has managed for years.  There might
have been some confusion with the annoucement (see below)

-Giovanna

Here is the announcement Baron Max made:

Pennsic KW Baronial Champions Tourney Wednesday, August 5, 9 - 5 pm;
Green/Red List
Some of the Pennsic website descriptions erroneously add “Armored
Champions” (Yes I’ve contacted the webminister). This is a day of ALL
baronial combat champions.
“A day to celebrate the Baronial Combat Champions of the Known World.
Landed Barons and Baronesses are encouraged to bring their chairs and
portable pavilions to help us choose the Pennsic 44 Baronial champions'
champion. Open to all Baronial adult and youth, Armored and Rapier
champions. **Check list field announcement boards for final schedule.”
We open at 9 to give us time to set-up. The final schedule needs to adapt
to the war point schedule. Currently, the tentative schedule is; 10 am –
armored, 12 pm – youth, 1 pm – rapier.