[Cynnabar] Cynnabar at Pennsic: Baronial Court

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jul 20 15:35:22 UTC 2015

Each day this week, we'll email the list about an upcoming Cynnabar event
at Pennsic. Today's email is about Baronial Court.

----------------

Please join us for a potluck meal and Baronial "Drunken" Court on Wednesday
night of War Week (Aug 5). We'll eat at 5:30, and Court will begin
afterward.

The theme of the party is Dante's Inferno. Games, entertainment, and drinks
(both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be loosely based on the theme. We
encourage you to come in costume (perhaps as someone you might find in
Hell?), and there will be a prize for the best costume. There will also be
a prize for the food at the potluck that best matches the theme (deviled
eggs? hot wings? black licorice?).

Please bring:

   - food to share at the potluck
   - plates and utensils to eat with