[Cynnabar] Cynnabar at Pennsic: Newcomers' Activities

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jul 21 12:22:06 UTC 2015

Each day this week, we'll email the list about upcoming Cynnabar events and
activities at Pennsic. Today's email is about activities for newcomers.

----------------

If is it your first Pennsic War (whether you are new to the Barony of
Cynnabar or not), you are invited to accompany Baron Ermenrich and Baroness
Kasha to Opening Ceremonies on Sunday, August 2. We'll meet at the Cynnabar
shade fly at 8:45 am.

On Saturday, August 1 at 3:00 pm, Ermenrich will conduct a walking tour of
the Pennsic site. The site is very large, so wear comfortable shoes.

Also, if you have any questions about what goes on at Pennsic War or how to
prepare for it, please feel free to ask Kasha or Ermenrich. You can also
contact the Baronial Chatelaine, Lady Daye <chatelaine at cynnabar.org>, or
the Pennsic Camp Staff Representative, Lady Tigwyn
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007701767249>.

-- Kasha & Ermenrich
Baroness & Baron of Cynnabar