[Cynnabar] Cynnabar at Pennsic: Baronial Champions

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jul 24 13:06:18 UTC 2015

Each day this week, we'll email the list about upcoming Cynnabar events and
activities at Pennsic. Today's email is about our Baronial Champions.

----------------

All four of our Baronial Champions will be very busy representing you at
Pennsic this year.

*Lady Elß die Jägerin zum Birke, Cynnabar Rapier Champion*

   - Known World Baronial Rapier Champions Tournament at the Battlefield on
   Wednesday (Aug 5) at 1 pm

*Baroness Genoveva von Lübeck, **Cynnabar **Arts & Sciences Champion*

   - Teaching three classes on pleatwork and drawn work (July 30 at 10 am;
   Aug 4 at 11 am; Aug 5 at 2 pm)
   - Known World Arts & Sciences Display at the Great Hall on Sunday (Aug
   2) from 12-6 pm
   - Middle Kingdom's Arts & Sciences War Point Team. Voting for the War
   Point takes place at the Æthelmearc Royal Encampment on Wednesday (Aug 5)
   from 9 am - 5 pm. If you have a Kingdom-level A&S award, please go and vote!

*Forester Grey Oddson, **Cynnabar **Archery Champion*

   - Teaching a beginning archery class on Saturday (Aug 1) at 10 am
   - Known World Baronial Archer Champions Tourney at the Family Range at 2
   pm on Sunday (Aug 2)

*Lord Ionis Marteel, **Cynnabar **Armored Champion*

   - Alternate for Unbelted Champions Battle on Sunday (Aug 2) at 10 am
   - Known World Baronial Armored Champions Tournament (hosted by
   Cynnabar!) on Wednesday (Aug 5) at 10 am

If you can, please come and watch your Cynnabar representatives as they
compete! There is nothing more encouraging than people in the crowd
cheering you on. And if you can't come, be sure to ask them how their
various activities went. ♥

-- Kasha & Ermenrich
Baroness & Baron of Cynnabar