[Cynnabar] Please Volunteer at Midrealm Royal Encampment at Pennsic

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jun 7 14:08:11 UTC 2015

Hello, Cynnabar.

Our King and Queen have asked for our help staffing Midrealm Royal
Encampment at Pennsic War.

Cynnabar needs to provide (at least):

   - 2 retainers (1 hour shift each, any day/time)
   - 1 person to help with camp setup (July 7 at 8:00 am)
   - 1 person to help with camp teardown (August 7 at 12:00 pm)
   - 2 gate guards (August 1, 9-10 am, while Ermenrich and I are serving as
   Peer on Duty)

To sign up to be a retainer or gate guard, go to pennsic.castlewalls.com.
To volunteer to help with Midrealm Royal setup and/or teardown, contact me
or Ermenrich. Please sign up as soon as possible so you will have your
choice of shifts.

If you have any questions about what these jobs entail, please let me know.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely yours in service,
Kasha Alekseeva