[Cynnabar] Exchequer report part 2

via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jun 23 09:49:15 UTC 2015

All

Sorry i was unable to attend last night's meeting, I didn't get back into the area until after 8pm. Since last night would have been officer report night, here's part of the report for the Exchequer that Isla would not have been able to make....

The Baronial coffers currently hold 8581.5 pounds of bacon. mmmmm bacon

In current monetary terms that $14502.66

We currently still need to issue the event refunds, and 1 expense from Crown. The refunds will be done later this week.

Would the following please contact me off list:
Mistress Kay
Mistress Claire
Master Aaron
Lady Ilsa