[Cynnabar] Terpsichore Only One Week Away!!! Important Terp Updates!

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Mar 1 06:21:15 UTC 2015

Greetings Everyone!

Terp! This is it! The 7 day count down!!!

Just a few things to make sure people are aware of.

-Dancing is awesome and I know everyone who shows love to dance Friday
night but we still very much need people to be helping with the set-up and
clean up crew really still need people helping out! If we don't have enough
people, we will be asking those who show up on Friday to help out! Gavriil
and Eidy are the staff heads for this! Please contact them or myself for
more information. This has to happen! Please volunteer!

-MMMM, dessert! Magda is still requesting dishes for this revel. Please
help us out by bringing a dish to pass. If you know you plan to bring
something, please contact her!

-Please check the Terp Main schedule as a few things are different this
year!

-Mainly that court will be starting about 4:15.

-Dinner will follow that. For those of you making reservations. We should
be done with court at about 5.

-The ball will start at 6:30!

Thanks everyone! Everything is coming together nicely and I look forward to
seeing all of you Friday and Saturday!

~ Ceara