[Cynnabar] Gifts for Royalty at Crown Tournament

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu May 7 15:42:40 UTC 2015

Hello, Cynnabar.

I am preparing gift baskets for Cynnabar to give to Their Royal Majesties
and Their Heirs at Crown Tournament on May 23-24. Please consider whether
you have anything to contribute to such a basket. Appropriate gifts include
anything for Their personal use or that They can use as largesse.

Her Majesty was very impressed by Cynnabar's hospitality at our last event,
and I know She deeply appreciates anything we can do to support Them.
(Thank you to all who offered gifts and served as guards and retainers at
St. Cecilia!)

If you are able to contribute something for Crown Tournament, please
contact me by Saturday, May 16.

Sincerely yours,
Kasha Alekseeva,
Baroness of Cynnabar

~*~

P.S. I know it has been a very busy spring for Cynnabar. Ermenrich and I
very much appreciate everyone who has sacrificed time, hard work, and
personal resources to help the Barony succeed.

If each of us helps in a small way, we will be able to avoid depleting any
one person's resources.

Hang in there! After Crown Tournament, we will be able to take a
much-needed rest.