[Cynnabar] Award Recs

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri May 29 13:41:40 UTC 2015

Now that the dust has begun to settle from Kingdom A&S and Crown Tourney, I
have another task for the populace of Cynnabar.  Think about the deeds you
saw this past weekend and put that person(s) in for an award
recommendation.  The Crown cannot know everyone (as much as They would love
to!) so they rely on all of us to recommend people who are worthy of
recommendation.  They can be people from your group or people that traveled
a long ways and made a difference.

So I urge you to think on this and set aside a small chunk of time to
recommend your fellows.  if you do not know how to submit an award rec,
please feel free to reach out to me and I will be more than happy to walk
you through the steps.  It is simple enough that even a Baron can do it!

Cynnabar OP:  http://cynnabar.org/oop-byname
Midrealm OP: http://www.midrealm.org/op/
Midrealm Award Rec Site:
http://www.midrealm.org/op/recommend/login.php?from=/op/recommend/