[Cynnabar] GDoT Cleanup

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 5 18:21:29 UTC 2015

Good afternoon, Populace of Cynnabar!  I bring to you a further chance to
be of service to your Barony.  I need people to help close and clean up
Grand Day of Tournaments on Saturday, from the end of the Court of Their
Majesties until we are finished at 8 p.m.  If you would like to volunteer
send an email to me at megrust at umich.edu or else find me after Court.
There will be something for everyone to do!

Special consideration this year: There is an event in the Liberty School
auditorium beginning at 7 p.m. that will affect our cleanup routines.
Because the auditorium is adjacent to the gym and across from the
cafeteria, noise and traffic will be factors.  It is an excellent chance to
demonstrate our courtesy and good will.

We have been asked to stack the chairs in their chair caddies after Court
but NOT to return the full caddies to the little hallway off the gym.  We
should just leave them in the gym.  I will post signs.

In addition, ​any​ large folding ​cafeteria ​tables​ in the gym​ should ​be
moved soon after the end of Court to ensure that they are not being ​rolled
around the school hallways after 7 p.m.  Any other tables that are not
blocking a hall, doorway or exit should be left in place as of 7 p.m.  If
our guests need guidance on this please let them know what is going on.

I am taking up your time in this venue so that everyone is aware of the
unusual challenges of Saturday.  Let me know if you have questions or
suggestions.  Our motto is: protect our reputation with the site!

YIS, Aeffe