[Cynnabar] Meeting and... Stuff

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Nov 11 16:50:35 UTC 2015

I forgot when we spoke that I already was engaged tonight. Please make some
notes about your ideas and plans.
I really think Kasha's chart of what needs to happen for each kind of event
is an excellent starting place. It provides a framework of how the event
steward needs to plan to cover the waivers and legalities for each
activity; the most important issue, for me.
Do let me know what dates are considered for the next meeting.
Thanks,
Kay