[Cynnabar] Gift Exchange!!! (and location CHANGE)

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Nov 27 07:22:33 UTC 2015

Greetings to all!!!

On December 21st will be our annual gift exchange. This will take place at
the business meeting. The business part will be brief and limited only to
pressing matters if there is any that must be taken care of.

The rest of the time will be spent enjoying each other's company and
participating in the gift exchange.

It will take place at:

NEW Center Building

North Conference Room

1100 North Main St, Ann Arbor MI 48104

Here's what you need to know:

- Gifts should be around $10ish. Note from Finn: NO crap stuff from
Straum’s basement/house/garage/personage.

- All wrapped presents are placed in the middle.
- People will draw numbers to see what order people go in.
- Who ever draws one picks a present from the pile.
- number two and so on can either pick a new present from the pile and
unwrap it for everyone to see or they can “steal” a previously opened
present from another person.
- If a person’s present is stolen, they may either steal from another
person (no stealing directly back from the person who just took yours) or
choose to open another gift.
- Note 1: There is a 3 steal limit on any item. That means that a given
present may only be stolen 3 times total for the entire event. So the 3rd
person to steal an item cannot have it stolen from them again.
- Note 2: The person who goes first does not get a chance to steal at the
beginning, so they will have one final chance at the very end to steal.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I'd be happy
to talk with you about it!

I hope to see you there!
--
~ Ceara