[Cynnabar] The issue with the Terp date.

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Oct 1 15:19:36 UTC 2015

I don't think this went through, So i'm sending it again. Sorry if you get
it twice!

Hey everyone!

SO yes, Golden Seamstress does have the date in question. It turns out that
the date was submitted before Pennsic and had once been on the calendar but
some how went missing from it recently. That being said, It is something
being worked on. As I see it we have a few options.

1. Find a new date. (this would possibly mean early March or possibly even
looking for a new location.)

2. See if they would mind if we still held our event this day. Yes, there
would likely be some cross over by some people who may be interested in
both.

3. We could combine events.

I ask that no one jumps to conclusions just yet. I'm working on gathering
all the information to see what would work best. I will give an update as
soon as one is available. If you have comments or concerns, I ask that you
Email me directly (terpsichoreatthetower at gmail.com) so that I can address
them properly.

Thank you,

Ceara

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Richard Harper via Barony <