[Cynnabar] Please help me learn a skill

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Oct 21 10:39:23 UTC 2015

Dear fellow Cynnabarbarians,

Would anyone who comes to Meetings object if I were to start making audio
recordings at meetings? I have to learn to use this technology for my
reasearch, and Monday meetings seem like an excellent place to practice.
It might also improve my taking of minutes notes and the reports of
meetings.

As is common in opinion gathering research I will assure everyone that
these recordings are for my own use, and will not be published in audio
form.  They will be used as my writen notes of meetings are now, to enhance
the Seneschall's report made to members of the Cynnabar email list of
business conducted at Monday meetings.

Feel free to comment back to me personally or to start a group discussion
when you Reply All.

Thanks,
Kay