[Cynnabar] Closing of the Range

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Oct 26 12:43:00 UTC 2015

Baroness Kasha and I wanted to thank everyone who helped make yesterday's
revel at Closing of the Range a success!  From the archery, to the food, to
the weather, We could not have asked for a better day to be with friends
both both new and old.

A special thank you to Foresters Grey and Dillon for the organizing of the
event.  Without your hard work and dedication to this Barony, none of us
would have enjoyed the day as much as we had.

Also a thank you to everyone who helped set-up, tear down, and/or run an
activity.  I left the site feeling energized and stoked for Grand Day in
only 12 days!!!

Sincerely,
Ermenrich