[Cynnabar] Holiday gift wrap

Pat West via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Sep 3 23:55:58 UTC 2015

To the Barony

It's time for Nicola's Books to start coordinating the Holiday Gift Wrap
Schedule.

May I suggest that you decide as soon as you can if you are still
interested.  And when you would like to participate.

I have listed Mistress Claire as the contact person, because I needed to
submit a name right now.  Of course the group may select anyone they wish.

This year the new manager may seek more groups to wrap so the sooner you
know the times you prefer, the better. I suggest you contact her, right
after Labor Day and let her know you are interested.  And that you are in
the process of deciding on a time.

I am leaving the country on Mon, Sept 7 and will not be participating.

Please know that the staff and customers look forward to and enjoy the
presence of the Barony of Cynnabar.   Decked in your beautiful garb, you
always adds more fun and excitement to the day.   The shifts are always
covered, and you are  friendly and helpful.  And the staff changes are
seamless.  I was always very proud.

The manager's name:
Linda Caine
734 662-0600