[Cynnabar] gold key

Pat West via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Sep 6 02:46:17 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone

I have decided that I do not have room in my suitcases for my garb.  So I
would like to donate it to Gold Key.

The problem is that I am leaving on Monday morning.

Is it possible for someone to come and pick it up tomorrow?

I will be home in the morning, running errands in the afternoon and back in
the evening.

I will leave a small white stool on the lawn.  The garb will be in a
plastic zipped bag on top of it labeled SCA.  Just take it.

My address is 1607 E. Stadium Blvd.
1-1/2 blocks east of Packard, on the left side.  Dark brown brick house set
back off the road.

It's late asking, so if the bag is still there by nightfall I will go to
Plan B.

Thanks
Amyon
734 678-9929