[Cynnabar] Fall Revel Question

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Sep 11 10:08:15 UTC 2015

Cynnabar -

I've been unable to get a response on the Fall Revel event page, so I'm
going to ask the entire barony and see if something falls (hehe) out.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to hold a mini woods battle for
rapier fighters at the Closing of the Range/Fall Revel?  I don't remember
if the layout of Dillon's property would host this well or not, but I'm
really interested in seeing if it would.  I know that there is a woods
archery shoot (or has been in the past), and am wondering if we could share
those woods between rapier and archery (at different times of the revel, of
course!).

Are there any (unofficial) archery practices this month, where I might be
able to walk about and see if this is feasible and talk with archery folk
about this?

Thank you!
~Birke