[Cynnabar] [Update] Baronial Business Meeting - Officer Report Night

via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Sep 22 09:34:15 UTC 2015

Remember that Monday 9/28 is the night we do not have the Boulevard Room in
Pierpont Commons.  I will find a table in the Ahmo's Deli area of the
ground floor and try to hold it.  This is not an ideal situation, but
should only occur this one time as we get our room reservation in order.
Officers, if this meeting is inconvenient for your reports this month, as
some have reported, please email me 25- 75 words to be published with the
minutes.
Thanks,
Kay

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Baronial Business Meeting - Officer Report Night
Barony of Cynnabar's Business Meeting
Contact:
Mistress Kay of Tre Asterium
Seneschal
seneschal at cynnabar.org
When: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7pm - 8:30pm Eastern Time
Where: 2101 Bonisteel Blvd Ann Arbor, MI 48109 (Pierpont Commons - Ground
Floor)
Who:
     * Cynnabar Seneschal - creator