[Cynnabar] Japanese day update

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 28 16:04:52 UTC 2015

Japanese day update!
Classes have been booked! Materials for origami and calligraphy has been
secured, furioshiki has been prepared, and several books on Japanese
clothing, armor and houses have been lined up for a self study table.
We will meet at the Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA) at quarter to 11am on
 Saturday the 3rd of October, and classes will take place in Saline. If you
do not want to visit the museum, you can join us at the club house in
Saline for the classes that will start at 1pm. Please answer this message
with a quick "yes" if you plan to attend, so that we may be able to plan
the amount of food for the lunch and snacks.

Best,
Arina de Traentorp