[Cynnabar] 20150928 Barony of Cynnabar

Richard Harper via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 30 13:42:54 UTC 2015

Many thanks to Mistress Kay for her informative reporting, as usual.

I just wanted to bring up a point which I'm not sure has been realized --
did anyone else note that Terpsichore was up against Golden Seamstress on
April 9?  I was contacted early regarding judging so the date may not yet
be common knowledge, but I think it might be an issue.  And probably
unavoidable at this point.

Henry K