[Cynnabar] Japanese day: Parking and Fees (there are none:)

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 30 14:28:26 UTC 2015

Japanese day monetary and parking update: The museum is free, they have a
suggested donation, but I will leave it up to every person to decide what
and if, they want to contribute. We are only visiting a small section, for
a relatively short time.
The lunch is FREE.
The classes are FREE.

The parking structure is between Maynard, Thompson, Liberty and William
(2nd block west of State street), only a few blocks from the museum. We do
encourage carpooling, my car only have one seat available right now, but
feel free to use our street as a meetup point, if you want a car to follow.
And please talk to my deputy, Aeffe, she and Godaeth have offered seats in
their car too, and if more people have seats, please post on this thread to
help people to get a ride.

Best,
Arina