[Cynnabar] What service have you done, do you do?

via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Apr 3 18:27:04 UTC 2016

Hey everyone. This survey will take just a second to fill out. Please
read it carefully. I am looking to create a database of people so that
we can network better when looking to do service and so that people who
are interested in doing something specific have a place to look to find
who can help them!
Thank you for your help!
~Ceara
PS. You can fill it out right from this Email!

I'm trying to create a database of people and their specific volunteer
experience in the SCA. This list will be publicly published on the
Cynnabar's website by SCA name only. The goal is to have a list of
people who others can reference if they have questions about a specific
service they may wish to do.
Example:
If I fill out the form with my SCA name, "Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa"
and say that I have run events, sat at gate, coordinated youth point,
and retained, then my name will appear by these things so people have a
place to start for information.
Currently, I am not looking to put Emails with names but if you would
like to add your Email then let me know and I can see what I can do!
If you do not want your name mentioned on the website with this
information, then please do not take the survey.
Thank you!
~Ceara

I've invited you to fill out the form Where have you served?. To fill
it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16SFM6rJN8_si6Pavc08onCADwYI7YhxRwNP-4IdF-ic/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link