[Cynnabar] Summer Rapier Melee Practice Info!

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 25 17:47:46 UTC 2016

Rapier and Crossover Fighters –

Mixed rapier and heavy melee practice is coming back to the Barony of
Cynnabar this summer! They start at 7 pm and go until 9 pm (or dark) at WCC
Community Park in Ypsilanti, MI on Wednesday evenings.

Want the Midrealm to kick ass at Pennsic? Love melee fighting? Want more
practice in this year’s new rapier war point? Come out to melee practice on
May 25th and June 29th, and we’ll do a mixture of games and drills so that
we can learn how to best work together and be amazing melee fighters. I
encourage heavy fighters to crossover to the rapier side these dates!

Want to further sharpen up your ability to move as a unit, have better
endurance, and bandy around questions about command tactics? Come to the
other melee practice Wednesdays (May 18, June 1, 8, 15, July 6, 13, maybe
20). I will be there, enjoying the fresh air in the beautiful park, doing
footwork/movement drills with the heavy fighters out of armor, working on
running/endurance work, and reading command manuals. Come hang out with me
and have some fun.

~Birke die Jaegerin

Pentamere Rapier Commanding Officer