[Cynnabar] Next Herald and Scribes Night is Monday, December 5, 2016

Michael Rice via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Dec 2 23:56:55 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I hope that this note finds you doing well. Just wanted to let everyone
know that this upcoming Monday night, December 5th will be the Barony’s
monthly Heraldic and Scribal Night, which will run from about 7 pm until
10:30 pm. So if your schedule permits, plan to join us as we gather at
Baroness Hannah and Baron Tairdelbach’s home (if you need directions,
please PM either of them) to enjoy each other’s company as we work on our
heraldry or scribal projects (or any other A&S projects, too), or if you
just to hang out. This is a potluck event and Baroness Hannah will serve
one of her delicious main dishes and we ask that you also bring a dish,
drink, or dessert to share. Hope to see you then!

Cheers,
Eadrǽd