[Cynnabar] 12th Night Volunteers! I need you to sign up!

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Dec 16 05:20:53 UTC 2016

*194.5 = The amount of volunteer hours needed (not including the 28 for
retaining or all the hours the staff heads are/have put in) at 12th Night!*

Hey everyone!

Thank you to all of you who signed up for shifts to volunteer at 12th Night
at Wassail! We ended up with just under 45 hours! As you can see, that
leaves us with more than 150 hours still needing to be filled.

As Cynnabar, this is our chance to pull together as a barony and put on an
amazing event for the kingdom. If everyone volunteers 2-3 hours or so of
their time, that means we'll all get to enjoy the event with our friends.

If you're thinking about retaining as your volunteering, I do ask that you
try to volunteer at least an hour somewhere else at the event as well,
please!

Many hands make for light work.

I know you're all awesome and I look forward to working with you all!

Please click to below to volunteer today!

http://signup.com/go/516tQL

PS. If you volunteered at 12th Night and don't see your Email listed in
your shift, it's because it's nearly 12:30 am and got to tired to add it
in. I promise to get it there by Monday!!! The space holder will read
little_stephy_b at hotmail.com.

Thanks again to you all!
~Bantiarna Ceara