[Cynnabar] Limited Edition Terp Books for Sale!

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Feb 17 18:26:46 UTC 2016

*Limited Edition* Terpsichore at the Tower Guide to the Dances
THE ORDER WILL BE PLACED BY FRIDAY IF YOU STILL WANT A COPY.
-Books will be bound paperbacks.
-The pre-order price is $3
-I plan to order 50. If we get more orders, I will order more. Less orders
will mean that we will sell the remaining books at Terpsichore for $4.
-If you want a book, please Email me back with the name you'd like to pick
it up under and how many.
-If you have already told me you are getting a book, Please check the list
below to make sure your name and the amount of copies you are looking for
is correct.
-Unless you tell me that you cannot make Terpsichore at the Tower, any left
over books that have not been pre-paid for or collected will go for Sale
after the ball starts.
-books will be located at gate when you come in.
-If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

~Ceara

# Name

22 (reserved)
1 Ermenrich von Duisburg