[Cynnabar] A Deed Worthy of Hector

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jan 4 03:19:52 UTC 2016

I wish to speak the deeds of Lord Eadræd and his dedication to all that he
does.  When Kasha and I needed someone to herald Our court at the Student
Demo this past fall, we asked Lord Eadræd if he would do Us the honor of
being Our voice.  Prior to that day he had never been a court herald, but
he had taken a class on the subject.

Eadræd studied the notes from the class, studied each award We had
scheduled to hand out, and made sure that he knew how to pronounce each
person's name.  He admitted some nervousness before court, but what I
witnessed was a man confident in his abilities.  Lord Eadræd rose to the
challenge set forth and I submit him to you as a man who inspires me to
take up those things that are new to me and, through hard work and
determination, see them through to the end.

I look forward to hearing who has inspired you from the past year. Please
tell us online or in person at 12th Night so that person's worthiness is
known.

Sincerely,
Baron Ermenrich