[Cynnabar] A&S Reports Due

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jan 10 17:37:41 UTC 2016

To the noble artisans and learned scientists of Cynnabar the Minister of
Arts and Sciences sends greetings!

My first quarterly report is due this week. I will need your individual
reports before *Wednesday, Jan. 13*.  I have collected a number of items
from yesterday's event but I am sure there are many other activities worthy
of mention.  I would especially love to hear from someone who participated
in the making of the new Baronial floor covering; in particular, details
about who worked on it and how long it took to complete.

If you have questions or comments please reply to this email or come to
tomorrow's workshop (6:30, topic: "The Rose Theater") and Baronial meeting
(7:30).  Hope to see you there!

Aeffe Torsdottir