[Cynnabar] Fwd: Changing the 100 Mile event rule- From KSen, February AS L

Greg Less via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jan 26 13:00:13 UTC 2016

Mistress Kay -

   There are pros and cons to this issue. The calendar is certainly
over-booked the way it is already, but reducing the number of events per
weekend by increasing the "do not compete" radius is simply going to
encourage the monolithic legacy events to get on the calendar further and
further in advance. Even if the kingdom starts restricting how far in
advance a group can book a weekend, I think that they will see a sudden
influx of reservations on the first available day.

   A solution is needed, I'm just not sure that this is it.

-Gregoire.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:50 AM, Kay Jarrell via Barony <barony at cynnabar.org