[Cynnabar] One more Note for July 11 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jul 10 15:10:28 UTC 2016

My trusted and experienced advisors suggest that canceling the meeting
during Pennsic War Week is not without precedent. Is this satisfactory to
the meeting?  This will become a recurring announcement if the Barony does
not feel it needs 3 meetings to achieve consensus.

If you feel we need to hold that August 8 meeting but do not think you will
be able to attend one of the next 3 meetings to discuss it, please contact
me at this address with your advice.

Thank you,
Kay

*And as stated earlier:*

I have two notes you may need as you decide if you can attend the Monday
7/11 meeting:

It is time to discuss planning for* Wassail 2016 Dec 10 2016. * Kay has
reserved the usual building at the Chelsea Fairgrounds.  We are seeking a
Steward and a Proposal for the event.

*Fall Recruitment will be discussed at the end of the July 11 Meeting*.
Daeg wants to think about what is best to do based on recent years turnout
and results. Please join us if you have ideas or thoughts on hwo the barony
should proceed.