[Cynnabar] June 2016 - Pre-meeting Workshops

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jun 2 16:41:37 UTC 2016

Greetings fine citizens of the Barony of Cynnabar!

Below is a list of the workshops that will take place prior to the Baronial
Meetings for the month of June! Hope you can join us for one -- or all of
them.

Workshops are held in the same location as the Baronial Business meetings
from 6:30 pm until approx 7:25 pm just before the meeting begins. If you
have a workshop you are interested in teaching or something you'd like to
learn about -- please contact me!

For a full list of workshops, meeting location directions, and lots of
information about our Barony, please visit www.cynnabar.org. (The
directions are located in the CALENDAR on the home page of the site under
each meeting entry.)

Yours in Service,
Baroness Hannah

--

*JUNE 2016 PRE-MEETING WORKSHOPS*

*6/13/2016*
*Cynnabar Camp at Pennsic*
*with Sir Straum, Sir Adler and Lady Tigwyn*
Camping at Pennsic for the first time? Maybe this is your first time
staying with the Barony? Come learn more about the place where our Baorny
camps by attending this workshop. Information about camp fees, camp duties
and chores -- and overall, how to be prepared for attending Pennsci your
first time. Lead by the Cynnabar camp staff.

*6/20/2016*
*Trans/Intersex/Third Gender in Medieval Times*
*with Draco*
This is the second portion of a two-part class where we will define gender
diversity terms and explore sex and gender minorities in both modern and
historical perspectives. This portion will be a round table discussion of
the themes and ideas presented in the first portion where we discussed how
the inclusion of minority groups can help with recruitment and retention in
the society.

*6/27/16*
*Medieval Mustard *
*with Baroness Hannah*
Mustard and mustard sauces were possibly the most common condiment used on
the Medieval table. Come learn a short history of mustard, recipes used,
and how to make your own handmade mustard. This class is will be HANDS ON
and you will walk away with some of your own mustard! $2 for ingredients
and supplies from participants.