[Cynnabar] Scribal Saturday 6/25

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jun 21 17:53:34 UTC 2016

Greetings Scribes -- and scribe-wanna-bes!!!

This is a reminder that this Saturday is SCRIBAL SATURDAY from noon to 8 pm
at my house.

Everyone is invited for scribal play time and "Quill and Grill" (HA!)
Potluck. Please bring your scribal materials and a dish to pass. I will be
making some burgers (turkey, beef, and veggie) for everyone with all the
fixings. All skill levels are welcome to come help out with the scribal
challenge (50 scroll blanks by Pennsic), work on your own projects, or just
to visit, socialize, and learn with other scribes.

Please RSVP via email or on the posted Facebook note if you think you're
gonna make it --- for part of all of the day!

Message for directions. We're in Ypsi township just south of Ford Lake.

Thanks

Hannah