[Cynnabar] Reminder: Terpsichore at the Tower on Saturday

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Mar 3 14:11:42 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone.

Ermenrich and I just returned from vacation, and we can see that everyone
has been very busy getting ready for Terpsichore at the Tower on Saturday.
Thank you for all of the hard work you've done while we've been gone!

With all of the emails that have been sent and all of the Facebook posts
that have been made, you hardly need another reminder that the event is
coming up. However, I did want to remind everyone of a few things:

   - If you are reading this email, you are invited to the event! The
   website is here <http://cynnabar.org/terpsichore/> and has all of the
   information you need to attend.
   - Please consider signing up to help at the event <http://vols.pt/kmKVQJ>.
   It looks like setup, tear down, and lunch tavern are still looking for
   volunteers.
   - If you are planning to bring something to share at the dessert revel,
   please respond to Magda's emails (also made to this list) to let her know
   what you plan to bring.
   - Do you need a ride to this event? You can request one in the Cynnabar
   Crash & Pool
   <https://www.facebook.com/groups/476371609180717/?ref=bookmarks> group
   on Facebook. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can also make a
   similar request on this email list (barony at cynnabar.org).

I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday!

Sincerely yours,
Baroness Kasha