[Cynnabar] An apology.

Kevin Lemon via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Mar 17 16:00:36 UTC 2016

I would like to offer an apology for my behavior at the Cynnabar business
meeting this past Mon.

During the meeting a topic was brought up that I had disagreed with a few
weeks ago that is a concern to me. In the course of the following
conversation I did not feel that my (and others) opposition to this issue
were being heard and I lost my temper.

While I stand behind my opinion on this issues and plan to continue to
oppose it in a more well mannered way in the future. I am ashamed that I
let my emotions get the best of me and I would like to apologize to
everyone who was at the meeting and to the populace of Cynnabar as a whole
for my actions.

Uillec MacLamont