[Cynnabar] Saline Celtic Festival Demo

David Hoornstra via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue May 10 17:27:39 UTC 2016

I am committed to spending time in all three lists ­ armoured, rapier and
Sword Club ­ by way of celebrating my 70th birthday (July 8). Details to be
worked out.

Daibhid

> From: Art Sinclair via Barony <barony at cynnabar.org>
> Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 09:54:33 -0400
> To: cynnabar <barony at cynnabar.org>
> Subject: [Cynnabar] Saline Celtic Festival Demo
>
> Hello All!

It¹s time to start thinking about the Saline Celtic Festival demo
> again!

This year it is on July 9th with set up on the evening of the 8th.
will be getting more details out about times and whatnot as we get
closer to
> the date, for now it is time that we start focusing on
getting the volunteers
> needed to help it be as great a demo as usual.

Those interested in
> contributing to the A&S displays and demos can
contact Lady Affe, or Lady
> Daye. We are looking forward to having even
more displays this year and there
> is a period ³Celtic Fashion Show²
being organized as well, please contact Lady
> Cassandra about that if
you are interested in being involved.

Those who are
> inclined to take the list field for the armoured and
rapier combat demos
> please contact me. I will also be around at
practices, and Fix-it-Night asking
> people to commit to being there for
the demo. The more we have the easier it
> is for everybody so we do not
wear ourselves out over several hours of
> festival.

Archers and Arbalesters! If you are so moved as to assist in
> the
running of the very popular archery demos  Forester Grey and Lady
Godaeth
> would very much appreciate your time and efforts. They can
specifically use
> assistance with running the sign in table, and other
tasks to help keep the
> line of waiting guests running smoothly, this
requires little knowledge of
> archery, just a willingness to help and
be a friendly face.

I¹m looking
> forward to this demo again, and I hope you are too!

Tairdelbach

They deem
> me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad
for they think my
> days have a price.
-- Kahlil
> Gibran