[Cynnabar] Workshop: Heralding Our Courts

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu May 26 17:07:16 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone!

As requested, we are hosting another heraldry workshop. It will be held at
the Scribes' and Herald's Night on Monday, June 6, at 7:00 pm at the home
of Baroness Hannah and Baron Tairdelbach. The workshop will be held in the
backyard, which means it is CAT-ALLERGEN FREE! :)

At the workshop, we will discuss our personal court philosophy and
preferences and stage a practice court. Anyone who would like to herald for
our Baronial courts, or who is interested in learning more about vocal
heraldry in general, is invited to attend.

We would also love to have the help of anyone who is able to come and play
the role of "populace member" during our practice court. We can use lots of
actors!

Sincerely,
Ermenrich and Kasha