[Cynnabar] We have land for SCA 50 Year

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat May 28 13:43:51 UTC 2016

Cynnabar has been a located 2650 square feet in Block L3.

I really need to hear from all those who have registered. Tell me the
number of  people in your party, the footprint of your Tent and /or Fly AND
the footprint of your ropes/ guy lines. Also tell me what Day you plan to
arrive and set up. Is there any detail important to you for set up location?

Example : Kay, 1 person, 12'x12' fly with 20'x20' rope spread. Ropes are at
4 corners and middle of two sides so i can snug up to other ropes/ tents.
Detail- Shade is not important to me as this is a canvas fly. I plan to
arrive on site early Tuesday Morning June 21.

When I get a " map" of our area negotiated I will do some draft layouts for
tent placement so everyone has an idea of where they should set up.

Kay