[Cynnabar] Grand Day of Tournaments Prizes: Final Reminder

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 3 19:34:49 UTC 2016

Hello again.

I received a question this afternoon that reminded me that not everyone
knows how to get their prize to me and Ermenrich on Saturday!

As we have done in the past, the Barony of Cynnabar will be carrying the
tournament prizes into court during Opening Ceremonies at Grand Day of
Tournaments.

Here's a review of how it works:

   - Bring the prizes you plan to donate and *line up in the hallway at
   9:50 am*.
   - Opening Ceremonies start at 10 am.
   - During the ceremony, Ermenrich and I will call for a procession of the
   prizes, and everyone in Cynnabar will enter, carrying what they have
   brought so the crowd can see.
   - After presenting the prizes in court, you will place them on the table
   next to us and return to your seats.
   - During the event, Ermenrich and I will go through the prizes and
   decide which ones to give as prizes for which tournament.

If you do not want to process into court for any reason, just find someone
else to carry your prize for you.

Best,
Baroness Kasha