[Cynnabar] Regrets and Wherefores

Karen St John via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Nov 5 07:37:24 UTC 2016

With my deepest apologies, I am going to be unable to attend A Grand Day of Tournaments.

I wish to be honest as to why.  I am currently in an ongoing struggle with social anxiety disorder.  Big events overwhelm me at this point.   I've had to learn to accept this in myself, so that I can muster my resources deal with it.  I will be victorious in time, but I have much to do.  Wish me luck.  😊

I'm saying all this so that everyone understands it is not about any attitude toward Cynnabar Barony.  To the contrary, I have a great deal of affection for the people of Cynnabar, individually and collectively.  I certainly don't want anyone think I'm dissing or quitting Cynnabar.  Absolutely not.

(Having an odd schedule doesn't help, also being worked on.)

I just have this problem to face, that's all.   I will see folks when I can!  Thank you for understanding.

Lady Agnoletta