[Cynnabar] Thank You to Everyone Who Helped with Grand Day of Tournaments

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Nov 6 15:44:33 UTC 2016

Good morning, Barony!

Thank all of you who helped make yesterday's event a success. We're
especially grateful to Mistress Giovanna and her staff for the hard work
they put in to make the event run smoothly and allow all of our visitors to
have a great time. We're also thankful for the time put in by all of the
volunteers that worked at gate, the list tables, setup/teardown, and
throughout the event. And thank you all for the generous prizes you donated
-- being able to show off Our populace's generosity as well as your skill
and taste is one of the most enjoyable parts of being your Baron and
Baroness.

Everyone that we spoke with yesterday had a fun day and as much fighting
and thrown weapons as they wished for.

Sincerely yours,
Ermenrich and Kasha
Baron and Baroness of Cynnabar