[Cynnabar] Mead brewing night tomorrow (Tuesday, 11/22/2016)

Brian F via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Nov 22 02:55:05 UTC 2016

Greetings all,

As has been announced at the Baronial meetings, and on Facebook, I will be
hosting a brewing night tomorrow (Tuesday, 11/22/2016).  We will meet at
Adventures in Homebrewing (6071 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103) at 6pm,
and then return to our house to brew!

This is an introductory class, with the goal being to produce mead both for
ourselves, and for the Kingdom party at Gulf wars.  If you are planning on
attending, please let me know, and be prepared to take home a one-gallon
container with an airlock on the top.

Please contact me off-list if you need our address.

Thanks,

Derian le Breton.